Contest Numero Uno

Contest. My Very First Contest. It's here.

Here's my motivation for this first-contest-of-many.

1. I want to build readership of my blog. (For fun, I've linked the word blog to some of my all time favorite posts, for your reading pleasure. That's not part of the contest, it's simply for your reading pleasure.)

2. I want my sister's new business to get exposure 'cause I love my lil' sister.

First, let me tell you about the prize. If you've followed my blog for a while you know I have three cool younger sisters. On wickedly talented sister is named Christina. She's the brain who designed my new business cards. And I love my business cards. Well, she started her own custom stationary business called Uniquely Noted. I strongly urge you to check it out whilst your lovely head is wrapped up in a scarf or hood or something that will hold the mess when your mind is BLOWN.

I know she's my little sister and all but her stuff is insane. In a good way.

The PRIZE is a custom designed business card and 25 complimentary business cards. Your "business" can be anything - you don't have to be a writer. Heck, you don't even have to have a job. You can have her design ANYTHING you want for your card. The possibilities are endless and she has an enormous imagination. Trust me.

Now, how do you win such a cool prize?

Here's the plan...

~ First comment on this post. To all of you lurkers out there, the ones that never comment, you know who you are. Well, good news lurkers, you can post as anonymous and then sign your first name. So I know who you are.

~ Then, link a witty post on your blog back to my blog, advertising my contest, AND add a link to Uniquely Noted - advertising her site. If you don't have a blog then you could direct people back to my blog/her site via facebook, myspace or twitter or your own website.
*you can re-comment and let me know which way you decided to link or write your plan in your original comment*

~ HOW YOU WIN: In your post, or facebook feed, or myspace feed, or twitter feed, write something Funny, Creative, Silly or Outrageous (keep it clean though) that will get people to check out my blog and/or Uniquely Noted.com.

The one that strikes my fancy wins the prize. I figured I'd be judge and jury since it's my contest and all.

Contest ends June 1st at 12:00 midnight, EST.

Contest, begin.

Popular Posts