THE CONTEST WINNER

Okay, I have to fess up. I don't like judging stuff. Comments. Entries. Most of all, people. It's simply too much power, and I don't like it. That being said, I started the contest so I had to finish it.

My official entrants are, in order of entry:
(Be sure to check out their blogs, I did & they are all unique)
Big Plain V
Weronika
Sara J. Henry
sraasch
Lisa and Laura

Let's review the most important rule of the contest. The witty post.
Witty defined:
wit⋅ty /ˈwɪti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [wit-ee] Show IPA
–adjective, -ti⋅er, -ti⋅est.
1. possessing wit in speech or writing; amusingly clever in perception and expression: a witty writer.

Now, let me say again, how much I loathe judging. But we need a winner, right?

So, without further ado. The most witty post, in my humble opinion, was from Mr. Big Plain V. His post made me laugh, twice. Congrats BPV!!!!!!! I'll email you with the details later today.

BUT! WAIT! Since I hate judging so much I got my lovely sister to agree to runners-up prizes. *cheer*
She would like to send the four other contestants 5 personalized note cards. I'll go through each of your blogs and email you the details. See, no losers here. Nope.

Thank you to everyone who entered, entertained the thought of entering, read any of my old posts, came back a second time, visited Uniquely Noted.com, etc...

First contest, out.

Popular Posts