My Very Own Book Trailer...look what I made!

THE ULTRA-OFFICIAL DEBUT OF MY

BOOK TRAILER FOR

THE END OF NORMAL

A Middle Grade Suspense Novel

Okay, here's the origin. I was visiting Lady Glamis' blog and she debuted her very own book trailer (check it out). I thought it was cool and all so I decided to spend my Thursday making my own. I used Windows Movie Maker and got free stock images from http://www.sxc.hu/ and used the Radiohead song Subterranean Homesick Alien as my background music.

To those who've actually read my book, well, I hope you see where I was going with my artistic vision. To those of you who haven't read my book, well, I hope you see where I was going with my artistic vision.

To any agents (yeah right, like a real agent will ever see this), I hope your fingers cramp from your lighting-fast-email-typing requesting my manuscript.

To any people who would really like to read my book, well, spread the word people. Shout it from your blogs, your facebooks, your tweets, your car windows, your shower, your mouth, to everyone who has ears. Shout it out loud. Maybe, maybe if enough people start making a fuss over this unpublished, unrepresented book it will start a nice buzz. I'd love it if it got all big like a swarm of ticked-off bees, because bees get noticed.

And that's all I want. I want someone, anyone in the publishing industry to notice this book.

Start shouting.

p.s. you have my permission to link to this book trailer, post it, etc... I'm all about the 'shouting'

Popular Posts