My 100th Post. Can't Believe It. My Fav's...

I can't believe I haven't blogged since September 10th. Life has been IN. SANE. My new job is a slew more demanding than I anticipated, but I am really liking many parts of it, especially the coaching part.

I also can't believe this is my 100th post. Wow. And then, I can't believe I'm still slogging away trying to land an agent. Wow. It seems nearly every blog I visit lately has links to friends who just landed this agent or that agent. Wow. I don't know. Each one I read is like a fist to the gut.

Boo hoo for me, right? That doesn't sound like a 100th post sort of celebration, now does it??

Anyway, I thought about having some fancy contest to celebrate my 100th post. Nah. Don't have the energy.

I thought about having some fancy giveaway. Nah. Couldn't think of anything cool to give away.

I thought about trying to find someone to interview. Nah. Don't know anyone famous. Yet.

So, I thought and I thought and then I thought some more. I came up with a celebration of sorts. Celebrating this blog and all of its previous 99 posts. I've listed my top five posts of all time in order. Some are happy, some sad, some emotional, some funny.

1. I did it...I wrote a novel
My favorite because it was my first post, about my first novel and my healing from a crap time. Plus, it is me full of hope, tons and tons of hope.

2. Life's Messages. Be Ready, I'm Going Deep Here
My second favorite because I'm all philosophical.

3. Welcome to the Funny...Laughter Anyone?
Third fav simply because I'm wearing the infamous Christmas Sweater and a Napoleon Dynomite wig in one photo. Go on, check it out. It's real funny.

4. Communication is the KEY to Life, I swear
Numero four-o because I really believe this statement, like infinity%.

5. Blen + Ding = Blending
Fifth and final fav because of the video. Gets me every time.

To anyone who reads this blog, I say thank you. A big, big thank you.

Popular Posts