Zoom Zoom

Hey everyone, how's it going out there? Good. Good. Glad to hear it.

Me? Oh, well, you know, the regular stuff. Yeah, just the regular. Today? Well, let's see, today I went to Target with my super-cool-super-fantabulous mother-in-law (and I'm serious here, she rules). And I rode around Target in one of those electric cart thingies.


Zoom Zoom. Uh-huh, yep, yes I did. I got looks from just about every human being in the store. I found out that some of the aisles in Target are definitely not big enough for the electric cart. Yeah, I crashed a few times.

Funniest thing, when I put the cart into reverse, it beeped like I was a trash truck backing up.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

We laughed so hard that I snorted. I kept putting it in reverse just so I could hear the beeping noise.

I mastered that baby in five minutes flat, and I whipped around Target like I was a professional 97 year old.

Speaking of whipping around, tomorrow is the Fall Philly SCBWI Conference and I've been signed up since summer. I'm gonna have to crutch-it, and I am not looking forward to that aspect of the day. My upper body is already killing me from carting myself around.

Click here to read about how much I love exercise...not.

Anyway, I'm also signed up for a manuscript review/critique. I am actually looking forward to that part of the day.

Wish me luck. I'll post details and any interesting information I gather, soon.

Popular Posts