I'm SO Excited


No, I didn't land an agent. Yet.

But, I have even better news. My sister, her husband and their 10 month old daughter, Scarlett Jane, arrive from Sydney at midnight!!!!

Feel free to jump up and down with me. I'm jumping right now. Really, I am.

And, since we're all jumping I'll share that I finished my 5th YA novel. And I love it. To death.

I'd like to give a HUGE & public shout out to the best crit partner known to human kind...Susan Mills. When you visit her blog know that she is in "Random Summer Blogging" mode. The woman is one of the most dedicated bloggers out there, so check back for her new posts...they're worth it.

In the spirit of jumping for joy, a few random Yay's:

Yay for sisters coming home for visits.

Yay for finishing what you started.

Yay for my house being the cleanest its been in years. Having guests fly half way around the world to visit inspires me.

Yay for our family reunion at the beach, starting Saturday. All 100+ of us descend upon the small town and have the most fun any group of people can possibly have.

Yay for my coaching job ending today. I will enjoy the summer off.

Yay that I survived my very first root canal yesterday. Compared to child birth, it was nothin'

Yay for potential, and possibilities, and the unknown, dreams, tenacity, and luck. K.M. Walton is back, baby. Back I tell you. My boo-hoo's are oh-ver.

Popular Posts