Mumbo Jumbo

Hey, remember me? I'm your online blog friend. I used to blog two or three times a week. Remember?

I'm baaaaaack.

I was away, literally, in this fine, fine place, aka Vail, Colorado:


I've never been out West and my mouth hung open wide many a time. Five of my college girlfriends met me out there and we laughed and danced and talked and laughed and reminisced and shopped and laughed and spa'ed and laughed some more. Great fun.

Before I left I was wading around in fresh agent revision notes for my MG trilogy (and loving it). And when I came back I received...drum roll please...revision notes from my editor and I've been adding and deepening and submersing myself back into that book.

Exciting times all around. Hard work, but exciting nonetheless.

So, what's going on in your world? I've missed everyone!!

Popular Posts