1 - 2 - 3 Bits of Awesome

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and read my last post about James Howe blurbing my book. I've read all of your comments a few times--very kind.

Since I must be in an alternate good-news-universe or something, I have three exciting things to share.

1. The release of CRACKED has been moved up three months. *breathe* The new publication date is January 3, 2012. The reason for the move is just as exciting as the move itself. James Howe started an organization called No Name Calling Week in which schools across the nation participate in a week of no name calling--all while shining the light of acceptance on bullying. The guy is an incredible human being.

Well, CRACKED is going to be included in the next No Name Calling Week, which is January 24-28, 2012 - hence my moved up date. I'm honored to be included in such a unifying human endeavor.

If you are an educator and interested in participating in 2012s No Name Calling Week, click HERE.

2. I have an author page on the Simon & Schuster website. I answered a whole slew of cool questions so that future readers can get to know me a bit. The James Howe blurb is on there and a bunch of other cool stuff.

3. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can now pre-order CRACKED on Amazon in hardback and Kindle editions.

*runs around room with arms flailing about*

*sits back down and pants*

I can't believe it. I just can't.

In closing, I'd like to address those reading this post who have a dream--publishing or otherwise: dig deep into the pit of your very soul when the dark swallows you, and hold tight to your dream. Roll up your sleeves, do the work you need to do, and never stop believing it will happen.

And it will happen.

This post is proof that dreams happen.

Popular Posts