A Campaign & Some Votes

Happy Monday morning to you all. Last year I stumbled upon Rachael Harrie's blog and her incredible platform building campaign. I stumbled too late because the campaign was closed. But I jotted down her blog address on a post-it as a reminder to check back for her next campaign.

It launched today and I made it in.

In Rachael's own words, here's a bit about what the campaign is:

Basically, the Campaign is a way to link those of us in the writing community together with the aim of helping to build our online platforms. The Campaigners are all bloggers in a similar position, who genuinely want to pay it forward, make connections and friends within the writing community, and help build each others' online platforms while at the same time building theirs.

I look forward to getting to know some new writers!
---------------------------------------------------
My second item of business this morning is where I ask (read: beg) you for your help. My younger sister nominated my blog for a local blog contest called Philly MVB - most valuable blog. The contest is open and this is where I ask you for your help.

Voting.

You can vote once a day from now until September 9th. Any votes you can throw my way would be wonderful. If you jump in and do the "vote once a day" thing, I would truly appreciate your time and help.

Just click on the badge below and it'll take you directly to the voting page. Obscene amounts of appreciation to you fine people for voting, votng more than once or tweeting/FB about voting.


Popular Posts