Elisa Ludwig's Launch Event

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of attending Elisa Ludwig's launch event for her debut novel PRETTY CROOKED. Elisa is a fellow Apocalypsie and a friend.



My iPhone makes everyone's eyes go white when the flash is on. I hate that.
Despite me going to 3rd and Chestnut in Philadelphia when I was supposed to be at 37th and Chestnut--which was my own dumb fault and it made me an hour late for the event--I had a great time. It was so cool to see a fellow author experience the wonder of signing books for the first time. I also got to see other wonderful Apocalypsies: E. C. Myers, Eve Marie Mont, Monica Carnesi, and Tiffany Schmidt--as well as Philly Lit Nighter & Lucky 13er, Jessica Corra. Another pleasure was seeing one of my favorite people, Heather from Children's Book World in Haverford, PA.

The day was made of yummy win. Jessica insisted I try one of the mocktails - a Basil/Lime Spritzer - good lord it was delicious. Then I munched on roasted hazelnuts, white bean bruschetta and grapes, topped off with a *ahem* few dark chocolate coconut thingies from heaven.

I can't wait to dive into PRETTY CROOKED!

Congratulations, Elisa. Enjoy the ride!

Popular Posts