Tenacity

: )         : )           : )           : )           : )           : )

I've got this smile that won't seem to leave my face. See, I love it when hard work and persistence pay off - especially for a friend. Christina Lee, my critique partner and friend, has landed a two book deal with Penguin for her New Adult novels - ALL OF YOU releases September 2013. Book deals in general have a way of making me smile, but when they happen to people I respect and adore, all the better.

Christina has worked very hard and deserves to be on the happy cloud she is no doubt floating upon at the moment. CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISTINA!! If you'd like to congratulate her as well, pop over to her blog - click HERE.

You can read about her exciting deal over at Publishers Weekly.

You can follow her on twitter: @Christina_Lee04
Visit her blog: Write Brained
Peruse her incredible hand-stamped jewelry: Tags-n-Stones


Popular Posts