So, Lately

Hello, long lost readers and friends. Hope this post finds you smiling, happy, perhaps sipping on a piping hot mug of coffee or tea. Things sure have been going and going around here - like everyone else in the world. Now that school is back in session, and my house is so damn quiet, I feel like I can sit down and blog.

So I am.

I've been meditating lately, just before I fall asleep. It helps to keep me centered. I stumbled upon Deepak Chopra's 21 Day Meditation Challenge app and recently finished my 21st day. Each session really got me thinking (I'm pretty sure that was the intention ; )

If anyone out there is feeling anxiety, worry, stress, then this post is for you.

If anyone out there is a dreamer, wisher, ponderer, then this post is for you.

If you're a longtime reader, you know of my deep love for THE POST-IT. They're everywhere in my life, and I don't know how I'd live without them. Big ups to 3M for creating such a masterpiece.

Anyway, back to the inspiration.

A few important thoughts have stuck with me from the 21 Day Meditation Challenge, things that I'd like to share with you guys because I think they're universal.

The most important: BE A CONSCIOUS CHOICE MAKER.

I wrote that on a post-it and stuck to my computer screen. I read it multiple times a day. I love the empowerment in those five words. I love the simplicity.

The second thought: WHO AM I? WHAT DO I WANT?

Those questions were asked repeatedly throughout the 21 Day Meditation Challenge, and I found it fascinating to mentally explore the answers. Give it a go.

The Challenge encourages listeners to take some time and write it down, record your thoughts. It helps you to process, to go deeper. I also helps to make your thinking even more concrete, even more real.

Who are you? Are you what others think you are? Are you who you want to be?

What do you want? Why do you want it so badly? Are you close to getting it? What can you do to make it happen?

Happy thinking!

If you're on Twitter, tune in each Wednesday at 10 AM EST for my #kindnessmatters campaign (@kmwalton1). The only thing promoted is kindness!


Popular Posts